WHY CYPRESS MOVING SERVICES IS THE MOVING MASTERS YOU NEED TO CHOOSE TODAY
Skilled and Properly Trained Staff
We have just enough personal to take care of your moving needs when that call comes. Our team consists of the best managers you will ever think of, move representatives that that are knowledgeable in all areas moving, team leaders and other staffs with a host of skills. This is to ensure that time is managed properly especially for those who may want to move on the same day, same time.
Systems and Processes
At Cypress Moving Services, we employ the latest quality management system to assure continuous improvement that is complete with documented standard operating procedures for the tasks involved in delivering the services to our esteemed customers. We use custom made software that helps manage the service from the first point of contact of the customer to the end of service delivery where you are delivered safely to your new home.
There are dozens of reasons to choose our company for your specific moving needs. This one is so important. At Cypress Moving Services, we value our customers and that’s why we have continued to be trusted in the industry. We always try to keep our word when it comes to pricing and time scheduling. No hidden fees or extra charges. We are open with our services and do it with uttermost care that is available.
We listen to you
No two households are the same, nor are any two families or businesses. Our residential movers and even commercial movers start out by listening to you. Then from there we help you plan the move that’s right for you. We give you time to make your own informed decision on what type of move you want before we discuss pricing and other factors that are involves in the whole process.
This is important to someone who might think our moves are only limited to Arcadia area only, no, we ship to all 50 U.S states as well as internationally. We have long been proud movers of different well recognized institutions and corporations and we are proud for this great honor.
We know how to move unique and precious goods
There are some goods that are perceived to be delicate just even to carry around. Whether it’s your grandfather clock or grandma’s piano, your valuable collectibles, or your one of a kind treasurers, we have experience in moving your heirlooms and know precisely how to handle and transport them safely. So don’t you worry, we got you covered with that precious item.
Just the right size
We are not a small company, neither are we an overcrowded company. When you come to us for your moving needs, you won’t get caught up layers of management. Cypress Moving Services is streamlined, faster to respond and able to maintain a higher level of accountability. We are large enough to get the job done, yet small enough to care about doing it well.
We take your move personally
Now we all agree that moving can be one hell of life’s experience. A move is a very personal and emotional process. We therefore take our role in it very seriously .We take personal responsibility for helping you and your goods get there on time, on budget and intact, whether through our local, across the state lines or commercial moving solutions, just come to us and experience all these at Cypress Moving Services.
We have the best rates in the globe
We not only make sure you get there safe, sane and out of any danger or stress, we also ensure that you get there with some extra little cash in your pockets. That’s why we give most affordable prices for our services. We charge just the right amount you would pay for a quality service.
At Cypress Moving Services, we are also concerned that you only get the right moving company to take to that life’s journey. We got what it takes when it comes to getting you there, but this tips can also help you get the right moving company.
- Get recommendations. Ask friends, coworkers and local real estate agents. Look in the phone directory for moving companies that have offices near you. You are going to get an in-person estimate of how much your move will cost. Don’t rely on any estimate that comes from someone who has not looked into every one of your closets and belongings. Don’t assume that big-name companies are the best, unless if that big name is Cypress Moving Services. Do not get estimates through websites that offer to find you a mover. Find the mover yourself and avoid the numerous scams associated with some of these sites. And again don’t use household-goods brokerage services that find a moving company for you, they are not regulated by the laws that movers must follow.
- Do an initial screening. When you have a list of recommended movers, go online to do a quick background check, you can do a thorough check later.
- You should end up with at least three or four companies to call for an in-home estimate. If you are moving to another state, ask if the company will give you a written estimate. Estimates for interstate moves will be based on the weight of items you are moving and in the distance of the move.
- When an estimator comes to your home, show him everything you want to have moved, in the closets, the backyard, and even the basement. If on your moving day, the foreman believes you have significantly more stuff than was calculated in your estimates, he can challenge the original estimate (before everything is on truck, not after). He can’t force you to pay a higher amount, but he does not have to move your stuff for the original amount either. And at that point you probably don’t have a lot of other options. Also make sure the estimator knows about any conditions at your new home that might complicate the move, such as stairs, elevators or significant distance from the curb to the closet door. While the estimator is at your home, get as much information as you can about the company. Make sure it will be moving you itself, not contracting the job out to another mover. Find out vital information like how long the company has been in business.
- Review the estimates. The estimate may be a combined documents that when signed by you and a moving company representative, serves as your order for service and bill of lading, too. These, along with the inventory list created when your goods are loaded, are the basic documents any mover should provide you with. For an interstate move, the estimate should clearly describe the type and quality of goods you are shipping, the distance to your new home, when your things will be picked up and delivered, and any other additional services (such as packing) and supplies the moving company is providing. If you want to purchase additional insurance from your mover, make sure you understand the costs and details of that coverage.
Feel free to get in touch with us through our toll free number of (657) 777-4767